Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Marks of a Fool

Last week, I caught part of a radio program about fools.  Fool is not a word we hear too much about these days. The guest on the radio program (Jan Silvious) has written a book titled Fool-Proofing Your Life. I have not read the book, so I am limited as to what I will write here.  I do, however, want to share what she suggested as the three marks of a fool.  1) A fool is never wrong (in his own mind). 2) A fool uses anger to control. 3) A fool always follows his own heart.

Something rings true about this three-part definition.
Once we identify a fool in our lives, we would do well to follow the instruction given in Proverbs concerning our interaction with him or her.

Here's a link to her book: http://www.amazon.com/Foolproofing-Your-Life-Effectively-Impossible/dp/0307458482/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1309318068&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment.