Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Unexpected Layoff (pt. 2)

About three weeks ago, I decided to run in a 5k Memorial Day weekend.  Little did I know then that I would be facing a season of transition and a time of processing through a variety of emotions.  It hit me just a couple of days ago that training for a race at this time could be one of the best possible things to do.  The exercise will only help with my mental state, and the challenge of the race itself is something to look forward to.

So, if you're going through a similar season of transition, find an event that will nurture you or at lease give you a positive outlet on which to focus.  This is the race I'll be running in: http://runforthechildrenbr.com/


Plus, it's for a good cause.

God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment.