Wednesday, October 2, 2013

On Which Side Do I Pump Gas?

How do you know on which side  you'll find your fuel door?

Easy, stretch my neck in the mirror until and I find it and eventually memorize it, but then grow extremely frustrated to the point of screaming when I rent a car or take my spouse's vehicle and step out to realize it's on the other side, so I have to get in and drive to another pump which is probably in the top ten of common embarrassing moments, right?  whew!  let me catch my breath...

Well, just a few years ago I learned a little trick that you probably already know.  Most cars have a little arrow on the fuel gauge that indicates the correct side.  So, next time you go for a fill up, check the gauge and give your neck a rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment.